As of late, there have been many articles on this topic; however, none seem to express the point clearly. I feel that it is my duty as an experienced blackjack player to help those who want to learn how to be better at this wonderful game.
Improve performance at Blackjack
Here are some ways you can improve your chances of winning at one of America’s favorite games:
1) Be sure not to play in casinos with high minimum betting requirements! If you don’t believe me, just check for yourself. It makes no sense to play a game if you aren’t going to put up a flattering amount for the casino than their own required bets!
The same applies when playing online; it doesn’t make any sense if you don’t have at least $100 to play with.
2) If you are playing online, please use the house edge calculator on Wizard of Odds to make sure that the game you’re about to play is profitable; otherwise, don’t even bother!
3) Wear comfortable clothes! You want to get up and walk around as much as possible while playing, so comfort should be a number one priority when planning your attire.
4) Know which games favor the player and/or the house. Some games favor both but let’s not complicate things here, so we’ll just stick with those who favor players or only players. There are a lot of variations and strategies for each one but don’t worry about that. Now just find a table with these games on it and start playing!
5) Don’t be intimidated by experienced players or those who look like they know exactly what they’re doing. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don’t. They could have been lucky enough to get some good hands initially, so there is no need for you to feel threatened at all by them.
Just play your game; pretend you’ve done this before because chances are you will eventually be able to put their winnings into your pocket instead of theirs! Visit mamasboyct.com for more information.